Price Brothers is committed to finding and keeping the best employees. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, in addition to competitive pay and an opportunity for professional development and advancement. Periodically, we review our program to ensure we are taking care of our employees the best we can. We think of our benefits program as a well-placed investment in our most valuable asset—our people.
The following benefits are available to all full-time, non-temporary employees:
More than a job. Opportunities.
Meet people. Our grandfather believed in surrounding himself with smart people, and we can’t see working any other way. Always looking for innovative solutions, our people keep us fresh and help our company grow. They are our foundation and the reason for our success.
Grow places. Price Brothers started with just one man and a bungalow. Today, we’re one of the largest real-estate owners in Kansas City. Skill and service got us here. Your talent and innovation could move us forward. We believe in nurturing both with continued training, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and employee recognition programs. We work hard to find good people—and help them grow with us.
Make a difference. Strong communities make a strong economy. Price Brothers is proud to contribute to our community with our work and with our time. We help our employees make a difference to others through our volunteer program.
Be recognized. We create an environment that nurtures and seeks out diversity, expertise, passion, and innovative thinking. And then we reward it. Because we believe success is in people: in rewarding relationships with customers and in finding and keeping quality employees.
|Lead Maintenance||Company Wide|
|Leasing Consultant||Company Wide|
|Maintenance Technician||Company Wide|
|Maintenance/Make Ready||Company Wide|
|Position Title:||Leasing Consultant|
Duties• Respond effectively to telephone inquiries to generate prospective resident visits to the property.
• Utilize sales skills to demonstrate market ready product and availability to close prospects.
• Maintain a 35% closing ratio on prospects. Follow up with prospective residents.
• Monitor telephone and office walk-in traffic at property via guest cards and logs.
• Assist in off-site and on-site marketing.
• Prepare reports and communicate with Property Manager on daily activity or ideas to promote leasing results.
• Prepare lease renewal notices, assist with marketing the property to retain residents and process lease renewals.
• Perform lease administration. Obtain information and complete lease applications.
• Conduct required credit and reference checks. Set up and maintain lease files.
• Perform other job related duties as required.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge• Type 40-50 w.p.m.
• Knowledge of generally accepted office practices and procedures
• Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of sales techniques
• Professional telephone manner
• Familiar with personal computers
• Familiar with spreadsheet and word processing software packages
Education LevelHigh school diploma or equivalent GED
Required Work Experience3 years direct sales or leasing position in property management environment
|Position Description:||Conversion of telephone and office walk-in prospects to leases, resulting in maintained and increased occupancy, and the inherent responsibility to effectively communicate to existing residents and establish a successful renewal program. Provide support and oversight to Leasing Consultants.|
|Send/Fax Resume and Cover Letter to:||
Fax 913 - 381-3190