Price Brothers is committed to finding and keeping the best employees. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, in addition to competitive pay and an opportunity for professional development and advancement. Periodically, we review our program to ensure we are taking care of our employees the best we can. We think of our benefits program as a well-placed investment in our most valuable asset—our people.
The following benefits are available to all full-time, non-temporary employees:
More than a job. Opportunities.
Meet people. Our grandfather believed in surrounding himself with smart people, and we can’t see working any other way. Always looking for innovative solutions, our people keep us fresh and help our company grow. They are our foundation and the reason for our success.
Grow places. Price Brothers started with just one man and a bungalow. Today, we’re one of the largest real-estate owners in Kansas City. Skill and service got us here. Your talent and innovation could move us forward. We believe in nurturing both with continued training, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and employee recognition programs. We work hard to find good people—and help them grow with us.
Make a difference. Strong communities make a strong economy. Price Brothers is proud to contribute to our community with our work and with our time. We help our employees make a difference to others through our volunteer program.
Be recognized. We create an environment that nurtures and seeks out diversity, expertise, passion, and innovative thinking. And then we reward it. Because we believe success is in people: in rewarding relationships with customers and in finding and keeping quality employees.
|Lead Maintenance||Company Wide|
|Leasing Consultant||Company Wide|
|Maintenance Technician||Company Wide|
|Maintenance/Make Ready||Company Wide|
|Position Title:||Maintenance Technician|
Duties• Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintain an excellent customer service relationship with all residents and fellow associates.
• Complete make-ready maintenance to Price standards.
• Assist with building and common area maintenance.
• Assist with Preventative Maintenance Program; maintain property equipment; perform other job related duties as required.
• Adhere to the Company’s Safety Programs, policies, and procedures.
• Participate in the Company’s training classes, as required.
• Perform all other duties as directed by the management and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge• Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of HVAC systems
• Knowledge of general maintenance (i.e., electrical, plumbing, appliances repair, etc.)
• Knowledge of building trades
• Knowledge of building codes
• Work with minimal supervision
• Ability to deal well with people
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Strong customer service skills
Education LevelHigh school diploma or equivalent GED
Required Work Experience1 year HVAC
2 years General maintenance in property management environment
Certifications and/or LicensesA valid driver license and any other licenses/certifications required by the state; otherwise, none.
|Position Description:||Assist Lead Maintenance in the daily upkeep of the physical building, apartment units, property exterior and common area appearance in accordance with company standards. Required to be “on call” and have a reliable vehicle.|
|Send/Fax Resume and Cover Letter to:||
Fax 913 - 381-3190